Finally, an easy way to freshen your dogs breath! Calculus tartar is
the leading cause for bad breath. Removing tartar is essential for good
oral hygiene. Bone-A-Mints® uses sodium tripolyphosphate to help
remove tartar build-up and leaves your dog with fresh breath by using
herbs such as peppermint, parsley, fennel, and dill. Not only do these
herbs help freshen breath but they also aid in digestion, alleviate
gas, and soothe upset stomachs. In addition, chlorophyll is added to
cleanse the blood of any odors, which also help fight bad breath.
Highly palatable and nutritious, Bone-A-Mints® are the smart choice
to make bad breath disappear.
- Formulated with 5 natural ingredients: peppermint, parsley,
fennel, dill and chlorophyll.
- Peppermint and Parsley help freshen the breath.
- Chlorophyll helps cleanse the blood.
- Fennel and Dill help aid in digestion and help alleviate gas.
- Helps soothe upset stomachs.
- Helps remove tartar (tripolyphosphate).
- Low in fat.
- Min. Crude Protein 35.0%
- Min. Crude Fat 2.0%
- Max. Crude Fiber 2.5%
- Max. Moisture 15.0%
- Max. Ash 3.5%
Wheat gluten, glycerine, rice flour, sweet rice flour, deionized water,
chicken meal, gelatine, lecithin, sodium diacetate, fennel seed powder,
dill seed powder, sodium tripolyphosphate, green food color,
chlorophyll, peppermint oil, parsley herb oil.
Get The FREE|
Dog Bytes newsletter.